1. What’s your (first) name?
my name is Carmen
2. Why did your parents call you ………? Is anybody else in your family called ….?
My parents call me Carmen or Carmencita when my cousin or my grand-mother are in the same house because they are called Carmen too
3. Does your name mean anything?
I don’t now but I thinkthat it doesn’t mean anything
4. What’s your surname?
5. What do your friends call you? What’s your nickname?
Carmen or rubia.
6. How old are you?
I’m 17 years old
7. Are you the eldest or the youngest in the family?
I’m the youngest in my family
8. Where were you born?
I was born in Santa Cruz
9. Where are youfrom?
I’m from Santa Cruz
10. Where do you live?
I live in Santa Cruz, near Plaza Weyler
11. What’s your address?
My street is Jesús Nazareno nº2
12. Have you always lived in the same place/house?
Yes, I lived in the same place all my life
13. Would you like to live in another country? Which? Why?
No, not now but maybe in the future I willwant to go to another country like Madrid because are more big and cosmopolitan
14. What’s your home telephone number?
My house’s telephone is 922240349
15. What’s your mobile-phone number?
My mobile-phone number is 646936194
16. What do you use the Internet for?
I use the internet for doing exercises and chatting with my friends
17. How much time do youspend chatting?
It depends on the week, maybe one week without exams or a light week I spend chatting 7 hours/week. If I have exams or things to do I spend 1 or 2 hours.
I don’t expend so much time.
18. When / what time do you chat?
I usually chat at eight thirty to nine or nine thirty
19. What time do you go to bed?
I usually go to bed at eleven but in theweek-ends more late
20. What’s your MSN Messenger™/Tuenty/Facebook address?
My msn address y carmenlm94@hotmail... An my facebook is Carmen López Mateo
21. What’s your favourite place to be?
I love the beach but my favourite place depends on the day and for example: If I want to have fun I go to places with a lot of people but if I’m sad I go to other places to be alone.22. Do you enjoy speaking English?
I enjoy speaking English when I’m sure that I’m speaking well, I’m relaxed and I control the roll
23. Do you smoke?
No, I don’t smoke
24. Do you (sometimes) drink alcohol?
No, I don’t drink alcohol
25. Have you ever had a serious illness? Which one?
No, I have never had a serious illness
26. Have you gotbrothers or sisters?
Yes! I have one brother, his name is Pablo
27. What’s your relation with them?
I love him and he loves me and protect me a lot. I’m his little sister
28. Have you got relatives in other countries?
Yes I have
29. Do you like animals? Have you got a pet?
Yes! I love animals but I haven’t got pet because I don’t have time.
30.Have you got a boyfriend/girlfriend?
No, I haven’t got boyfriend
31. What’s your best friend’s name?
My best friend is Maria
32. Have you ever fallen in love?
Yes, I’m in love right now
33. Are you in love at the moment?
Yes I am
34. Would you do crazy things for love?
I will never say never because you don’t know what are going to do in thefuture… But now, I’m not.
35. Do you think you will get married? A civil marriage or a religious one?
I think that I’m going to find my true love and then, we will get married. A religious marriage because I love romantic films and I want to live the mine.
36. Would you like to have children? How many?
Yes, maybe a girl and a boy
37. Are you a good student?...