Taller Technologies Perú is part of the Talent Trust group, based in San Francisco with operations in Latin America, Asia and Europe. We are seeking QA Engineers to join our permanent staff and be part of our agile teams.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a fast growing company with many and diverse projects and clients and nice pool oftalented people working.
- Work with Business Analysts, Project Managers and Systems Architects at our US client’s locations (some travel may be required)
- Participate in analysis and specification. Analyze business requirements and propose programmatic solutions, preparing detailed specifications and developing against them
- Support testing and deployment phases oflifecycle
- Ensure on-time delivery of development milestones
- Analyze business and functional requirements
- Create and Execute test plans and test cases
- Keep track of test logs, defect management and status report
- Work with the team (both local and off-shore) on test tasks effort estimations
- Monitor the progress of assigned tasks, evaluating risks and priorities in a pro-active way
-Interact with developers, project managers, product owners and business analysts
- Trouble-shoot application’s issues alongside with developers
- Commit and follow QA best practices from both the company and the customers
- Must have excellent English skills, verbal and written
- 3+ years of hands-on testing experience: test planning, estimation, test case creation, test execution
-Experience with mobile applications test and techniques, considered a plus
- Experience with web applications test
- Ability to work effectively within an agile team environment
Nice to have skills:
- Stress/Load/security test experience on Web apps.
- Basic knowledge of DB structure and SQL language
- Basic Knowledge of the HTTP protocol
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Pythonor Ruby)
- Experience using Selenium Server
- Experience using Rational Functional Tester tool or similar
- Experience working under Agile methodologies
- University degree (Computer Science major preferred)
- Strong English skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills, with theability to identify, research, resolve and recommend solutions
- Strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills - must remain open and flexible to priority changes
This full-time position is located in our office in Lima, Perú. For your hard work, you will receive a competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits and significant growth opportunity by joining afast growing company with diverse projects, clients and talented coworkers.
Click on the Apply Now button, or apply by sending us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fecha: 29 de marzo de 2012 Localidad:Lima Departamento:Lima Salario: Negotiable Comienzo: Inmediato Duración: Indefinido Tipo de trabajo: Tiempo Completo Solicitudes:Please review our website www.tallertechnologies.pe andapply there, or apply by sending your CV to email@example.com Empresa: Taller Technologies SAC Contacto: Manuel Mazan Teléfono: Fax: Correo-E:
Ingeniero de Aseguramiento de Calidad Ubicación: Axcess Financial- Peru Código del puesto: 6690 Nº de ofertas: 1
Con la sede global inCincinnati, Ohio, Axcess Financial es un líder en la industria de servicios financieros que le brinda soluciones financiaras a los consumidores y negocios. Por relaciones profesionales múltiples, proveemos un sin número de productos y servicios financieros que son convenientes y que mejoran las situaciones económicas de nuestros clientes por llegar a las necesidades del estilo de vida y de...