Taller Technologies Perú is part of the Talent Trust group, based in San Francisco with operations in Latin America, Asia and Europe. We are seeking QAEngineers to join our permanent staff and be part of our agile teams.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a fast growing company with many and diverse projects and clients and nice pool oftalented people working.
- Work with Business Analysts, Project Managers and Systems Architects at our US client’s locations (some travel may be required)
- Participate inanalysis and specification. Analyze business requirements and propose programmatic solutions, preparing detailed specifications and developing against them
- Support testing and deployment phases oflifecycle
- Ensure on-time delivery of development milestones
- Analyze business and functional requirements
- Create and Execute test plans and test cases
- Keep track of test logs, defect managementand status report
- Work with the team (both local and off-shore) on test tasks effort estimations
- Monitor the progress of assigned tasks, evaluating risks and priorities in a pro-active way
-Interact with developers, project managers, product owners and business analysts
- Trouble-shoot application’s issues alongside with developers
- Commit and follow QA best practices from both thecompany and the customers
- Must have excellent English skills, verbal and written
- 3+ years of hands-on testing experience: test planning, estimation, test case creation, test execution
-Experience with mobile applications test and techniques, considered a plus
- Experience with web applications test
- Ability to work effectively within an agile team environment
Nice to haveskills:
- Stress/Load/security test experience on Web apps.
- Basic knowledge of DB structure and SQL language
- Basic Knowledge of the HTTP protocol
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash,...