Taller Technologies Perú is part of the Talent Trust group, based in San Francisco with operations in Latin America, Asiaand Europe. We are seeking QA Engineers to join our permanent staff and be part of our agile teams.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a fast growingcompany with many and diverse projects and clients and nice pool of talented people working.
- Work with Business Analysts, Project Managers andSystems Architects at our US client’s locations (some travel may be required)
- Participate in analysis and specification. Analyze business requirements and proposeprogrammatic solutions, preparing detailed specifications and developing against them
- Support testing and deployment phases of lifecycle
- Ensure on-time delivery ofdevelopment milestones
- Analyze business and functional requirements
- Create and Execute test plans and test cases
- Keep track of test logs, defect management andstatus report
- Work with the team (both local and off-shore) on test tasks effort estimations
- Monitor the progress of assigned tasks, evaluating risks andpriorities in a pro-active way
- Interact with developers, project managers, product owners and business analysts
- Trouble-shoot application’s issues alongside withdevelopers
- Commit and follow QA best practices from both the company and the customers
- Must have excellent English skills, verbal and written
- 3+ years ofhands-on testing experience: test planning, estimation, test case creation, test execution
- Experience with mobile applications test and techniques, considered a [continua]
Cite este ensayo
(2012, 06). 1123. BuenasTareas.com. Recuperado 06, 2012, de http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/1123/4646309.html
"1123" BuenasTareas.com. 06 2012. 2012. 06 2012 <http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/1123/4646309.html>.
- MLA 7
"1123." BuenasTareas.com. BuenasTareas.com, 06 2012. Web. 06 2012. <http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/1123/4646309.html>.
"1123." BuenasTareas.com. 06, 2012. consultado el 06, 2012. http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/1123/4646309.html.