Review “How Do I Organize My Brainstorm into an Outline?” in the media piece “The Writing Process,” located within the Multimedia folder in CanyonConnect, prior to completing this resource.
Consider the following criteria when developing the outline for your essay. These criteria will be applied when this assignment isgraded.
1) Outline contains a thesis statement.
2) Outline contains a topic sentence for each of the three paragraphs of the body of the essay.
3) Transitions between paragraphs areevident and appropriate.
4) Contains three details for each topic sentence; details provide support of the related topic sentence.
5) Outline contains concluding sentence, which restates thethesis in different words.
Persuasive Essay Outline
Introductory Paragraph: Your introductory paragraph is 3-5 sentences and introduces your topic. This paragraph concludes with your thesisstatement. You do not need to write the paragraph here but begin to think about what you might want to include in your introductory paragraph for your paper.
Thesis Statement: Please enter yourThesis Statement from Module 3. You can keep revising this statement until it states what you truly want to communicate briefly and clearly for your final essay.
Thesis Statement: Although convenient,abortions are cruel and inhumane alternatives to pregnancy
1st Support point: Your thesis statement should have 3 supporting points as we learned in the Module 3 “How to Write a Thesis Statement”document. Take one of those supporting points and write a sentence where it says “Topic Sentence.” This will be the first sentence in the second paragraph of your essay and will begin to explainthe first supporting point in your thesis statement.
Topic Sentence: What is abortion?
Record at least three details for each topic sentence. These details should provide support the topic...