1. I [pic] (break) the window. (rompí)
2. Yesterday she [pic] (run) 10 kilometers. (corrió)
3. They [pic] (feel) really bad when they saw her.(sintieron)
4. My favorite team [pic] (win) the championship. (ganó)
5. Last vacation I [pic] (go) to Europe, (fui)
6. My father [pic] (make) this chair himself. (hizo)
7. We [pic] (sell) the houselast week. (vendimos)
8. You [pic] (bring) some presents. (trajo)
9. She [pic] (pay) the bill. (pagó)
B/ Completa con las condicional que corresponda.
|1) If I [pic] to Leipzig,I'll visit the zoo. |
|2) If it [pic] , we'd be in the garden.|
|3) If you [pic] a lighter jacket, the car driver would have seen you earlier. |
|4) We [pic] TV tonight if Peterhadn't bought the theatre tickets. |
|5) She wouldn't have had two laptops if she [pic] the contract.|
|6) If I was/were a millionaire, I [pic] in Beverly Hills. |
|7) You would save energy ifyou [pic] the lights more often. |
|8) If we had read the book, we [pic] the film.|
|9) My sister could score better on the test if the teacher [pic] the grammar once more. |
|10) They [pic] on time if they hadn'tmissed the train. |
C/ Completa con la condicional adecuada.
|1) If we meet at 9:30, we [pic] (to have) plenty of time....