1. Select the language you would like to install and click OK.
2. Wait for the installation to begin.
3. Close any open windows and clickNext.
4. Enter your information and choose which users you wish to allow to access this program. Then click Next.
5. The Scanning Suite will install the files in a default location. ClickNext to continue. If you prefer to install the files in another location, click Browse to choose another destination folder and click Next.
6. Select if you would like to Enable or DisableAutomatic Updates and click Next. If enabled, Scanning Suite will automatically check for updates. This feature can be easily modified in the Setup Menu after Scanning Suite is installed.
7. Click Nextto install Scanning Suite.
8. The installation will begin.
9. During the installation, the Device Driver Wizard will open. This wizard will help install the Actron USB Drivers. Click Nextto begin.
10. Wait while the drivers are installed.
11. If you see a message similar to the ones below, click Continue Anyway or Install this driver software anyway.
NOTE: The DeviceDriver Installation Wizard will normally run three times. It is important to run the wizard completely each time it appears. Vista: The Device Drive Wizard may appear behind other windows. If thisoccurs, you must bring it to the front by clicking the button on the task bar (see below).
12. Once the drivers are installed, click Finish to exit the Device Driver Installation Wizard.
13. Whenthe installation is complete, click Finish to exit.°
14. Connect your Actron Scanner or Code Reader to your PC and power the tool on.
Vista: The tool will automatically be detected and thedrivers will install. The installation is complete and no further action is required.
Windows XP: The Windows Found New Hardware Wizard should appear. 15. Select Yes, this time only and click...