Under the current UKBA requirements, students who are sponsored through the School license are required to comply with thefollowing:
• Inform the School of ANY changes to your personal details (i.e UK residential address, telephone number, mobile number, next of kin etc.)
• Provide the School withany changes to your passport details, visa or biometric ID card information.
• To register for your course on time each academic year.
• Inform the School of any significantchanges in circumstances / breach / violation of UK laws (i.e Police, Immigration, other UK government authorities).
• Be aware that attendance at all seminars and mini-tests arecompulsory.
• Be aware that submission of assignments and attendance at all examinations are compulsory.
• Inform the School if you decide to defer or suspend your studies orwithdraw from your course.
• To return home if you defer, suspend your studies or withdraw from your course.
• Travel during term time is NOT permitted except in the event of afamily bereavement or serious illness. Travel during term break MUST be authorised by the School. Please do not travel abroad without a holiday letter from the School.
• Be awarethat you must NOT work more than the stipulated 20 hours of part time work per week during term time.
• Students who are required to register with the Police must do so.
•Notify UKBA if you change your education provider. You should do this by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, nationality, date of birth, UK address and HomeOffice reference number (if known).
Failure to follow any of the above regulations will amount to a breach of your sponsorship obligations and could result in termination of your enrolment