IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This Microsoft End-User License Agreement ("EULA")
is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity)
and Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft software product identified
above, which includes computer software and may include associated media,
printed materials, and "online" orelectronic documentation ("SOFTWARE
PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT,
you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the
terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; you may,
however, return it to your place of purchase for a full refund.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected bycopyright laws and international
copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and
treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
- Applications Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE
PRODUCT, or any prior version for the same operating system, on a single
computer. Theprimary user of the computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is
installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use on a portable
- Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE
PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install
or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal
network; however,you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate
computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage
device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used
concurrently on different computers.
- License Pak. If you have acquired this EULA in a Microsoft License Pak,
you may make the number of additional copies of the computer softwareportion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT authorized on the printed copy of this EULA,
and you may use each copy in the manner specified above. You are also
entitled to make a corresponding number of secondary copies for portable
computer use as specified above.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Academic Edition Software. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is identified as
"AcademicEdition" or "AE," you must be a "Qualified Educational User" to
use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. If you are not a Qualified Educational User, you
have no rights under this EULA. To determine whether you are a Qualified
Educational User, please contact the Microsoft Sales Information Center/One
Microsoft Way/Redmond, WA 98052-6399 or the Microsoft subsidiary serving
- Not forResale Software. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled "Not for
Resale" or "NFR," then, notwithstanding other sections of this EULA, you may
not resell, or otherwise transfer for value, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You
may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT,
except and only to the extent thatsuch activity is expressly permitted by
applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single
product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one
- Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Support Services. Microsoft may provide you with support servicesrelated
to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services"). Use of Support Services is
governed by the Microsoft policies and programs described in the user
manual, in "online" documentation, and/or in other Microsoft-provided
materials. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the
Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and
subject to the terms and...