IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This Microsoft End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronicdocumentation (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT”). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT also includes any updates and supplements to the original SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided to you by Microsoft. Any software provided along with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT that is associated with a separate end-user license agreement is licensed to you under the terms of that license agreement. By installing, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwiseusing the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; you may, however, return it to your place of purchase for a full refund.
Software PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property lawsand treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. NOTE: The terms of a printed EULA which may accompany the SOFTWARE PRODUCT supersede the terms of any on-screen EULA found with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
· Applications Software. You may install, use, access, display, run, or otherwise interact with (“RUN”) one copy of theSOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any prior version for the same operating system, on a single computer, workstation, terminal, handheld PC, pager, “smart phone,” or other digital electronic device (“COMPUTER”). The primary user of the COMPUTER on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT RUNS may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use on a portable computer.
· Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copyof the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to RUN the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other COMPUTERS over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate COMPUTER on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is RUN from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different COMPUTERS.
·License Pack. If this package is a Microsoft License Pack, you may RUN additional copies of the computer software portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT up to the number of copies specified above as “Licensed Copies”. You are also entitled to make a corresponding number of secondary copies for portable computer use as specified above.
· Redistribution of files. Please note, this SOFTWARE PRODUCT containssome files that may be copied and redistributed as per the instructions and information within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and its accompanying documentation. These files may be redistributed for personal use only, and may not be used for any commercial purpose.
· Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Microsoft.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
·Academic Edition Software. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is identified as “Academic Edition” or “AE,” you must be a “Qualified Educational User” to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. If you are not a Qualified Educational User, you have no rights under this EULA. To determine whether you are a Qualified Educational User, please contact the Microsoft Sales Information Center/One Microsoft Way/Redmond, WA98052-6399 or the Microsoft subsidiary serving your country.
· Not for Resale Software. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled “Not For Resale” or “NFR,” then, notwithstanding other sections of this EULA, your use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is limited to use for demonstration, test, or evaluation purposes and you may not resell, or otherwise transfer for value, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
· Limitations on...