AGREEMENT dated __________________________, between ________hereinafter referred to as “Contractor” and ____________________, whose address is _____________________________________________, hereinafter referred to as “Subcontractor”.
• Work: Contractor, P.C.S. Professional Cleaning Services subcontracts to above agent for performance of assigned responsibilitiesand Subcontractor accepts this agreement and relationship with Contractor upon the terms and conditions of this agreement.
• Term: This agreement shall begin on the date above signed, and shallcontinue until terminated between the parties in the manner as provided, or generally as provided in this agreement.
• Outside Employment: Subcontractor may work in outside employment as long as itdoes not interfere with effective work performance and as long as such outside employment is not in violation of the terms of this agreement or cause Subcontractor to violate the terms of thisagreement.
• Compensation: The amount of compensation shall be agreed upon by both Contractor and Subcontractor in advance.
• Relationship: Subcontractor is not considered an employee but anindependent contractor and is responsible for securing his own health insurance.
• Taxes: Subcontractor agrees to be responsible for his own Federal Income Tax (estimated tax filings). Social Security Taxand Workmen’s Compensation Insurance.
• Termination: This agreement shall be terminated upon happening of any of the following events:
a) The death of subcontractor
b) 7 days writtennotice without cause by either party
c) The violation of any of the terms of this agreement by either party
• Severability: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision hereof shall in noway affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
• Modification: This agreement cannot be modified unless such modification is consented in writing by both parties.