8333 Lake Drive apt 101 ¤ Doral, Florida, 33166
Cell Phone: 786-317-3618 ¤ email@example.com
A challenging position in a growth-oriented workplace,which will allow me to further utilize my skills and acquire new abilities.
2006-2008 Universidad De Las Villas Maria Grajales
2009- Present University System Ana G. Mendez,Metropolitan University
02/2004-10/2008 Linea Mendoza Executive Assistant
* Agency workers' remittances to Cuba targeted
* Economic Control of the company: balances of moneyin circulation, payments to workers, bills to customers depending on the area of the country
* Presentation to senior manager monthly reports: profit gained, money circulated in the period
*Control of bank transactions for smaller branches within the Cuban territory to be included in the final report of the month
01/2009-07/2010 Beauty and Health Corporation Executive Assistant* Categorized Agency for the sale of health and beauty products aimed at the female market
* Managed branch staff
* Involved in selection and training of vendors.
* Design of salesstrategies and monitored advertising in different media.
* Presentation of a monthly sales reports
01/2009-07/2010 Sistema Universitario Ana G. Mendez Librarian
* Direct assistance inthe laboratory for learning resources about the educational institution
* Assistance to students in the software Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Excel and the use of Virtual Library of theUniversity of Turabo in Puerto Rico
* Assisting in the process of registration of new students
* Control of the utilities requested by university teachers and students
* Phone service tostudents
* 2004-2006, Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences; Licensed in Therapeutic Massage
* 2009, International Training Careers; Licensed in EKG, Phlebotomy and...