2. look people in the eye.
3. learn to play a musical instrument.
4. be the first to say 'hello'.
5. be forgiving of yourself & others.
6. treat everyoneyou meet like you want to be treated.
7. make new friends but cherish the old ones.
8. keep secrets.
9. take lots of snapshots.
10. dont postpone joy.
11. never give up on anybody. miracleshappen everyday.
12. surprise loved ones with little unexpected gifts.
13. live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, & integrity, they think of you.
14. admit your mistakes.
15.make it a habit to do nice things for people who'll never find out.
16. always have something beautiful in sight, even if it's just a neighborhood flower in a jelly glass.
17. think big thoughts, butrelish small pleasures.
18. smile a lot. it costs nothing and is beyond price.
19. learn to listen. opportunity sometimes knocks very softly.
20. when someone is reacting an important event thathappened to them, don't try to top them with a story of your own. let them have the stage.
21. never deprive someone of hope. it might be all they have.
22. when playing games with children, let themwin.
23. skip one meal a week & give what you would have spent to charity.
24. strive for excellence, not perfection.
25. take time to smell the roses.
26. pray not for things, but for wisdom& courage.
27. be tough-minded but tender-hearted.
28. avoid negative people.
29. be original.
30. never give up on what you really want to do. the person with big dreams is more powerfulthanone with all the facts.
31. be kinder than necessary.
32. never be afraid to do things your own way.
33. be romantic.
34. let people know what you stand for - and what you won't stand for.
35.become the most positive & enthusiastic person you know.
36. don't forget that a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.
37. show respect to all living things.
38. loosen up....