Cartoon Analysis Worksheet
Visuals Words (not all cartoons include words)
1. List the objects or people you see in the cartoon.
SergeantCar with a nuclear sing 1. Identify the cartoon caption and/or title.
Iran Obama and the Bomb
2. Locate three words or phrases used by the cartoonist toidentify objects or people within the cartoon.
Sir is a word that makes me think that the man was referring to the president because he talks with him withrespect.
3. Record any important dates or numbers that appear in the cartoon.
There are no any important dates or numbers in this cartoon.
Visuals Words2. Which of the objects on your list are symbols?
The nuclear sing is a symbol
3. What do you think each symbol means?
I think that the symbol means thatthere is a bomb in the car. 4. Which words or phrases in the cartoon appear to be the most significant? Why do you think so?
“Two guys and a bomb” I think isthe most significant phrase in this cartoon because it actually say that there is a bomb in the car.
5. List adjectives that describe the emotions portrayedin the cartoon.
1. Describe the action taking place in the cartoon.
The action taking place in the cartoon is that there is a bomb and two guys ina car and Obama does not want to see it.
2. Explain how the words in the cartoon clarify the symbols.
The words in the cartoon clarify the symbols becauseit says exactly what is happening in the cartoon.
3. Explain the message of the cartoon.
The message of the cartoon is that Obama does not care about the bomb.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.