• Asking Alexandria is an English metal core band. Founded in 2008 when Ben Bruce (lead guitar) contacted old friends after moving back to England from Dubai, the current line-upconsists of Ben Bruce, Danny Worsnop (vocals), Cameron Liddell (rhythm guitar), Sam Bettley (Bass guitar) and James Cassells (drums).
• With the new members was renamed End of Reason. After changingits name, the band released an EP called (Tomorrow. Hope. Goodbye). The band started to be successful underground, as well as some international success, leading to record deals with Sonic WaveInternational in the United States and Hangmans Joke Recordings in.
• While slowly increasing in popularity and recognition, the band decided in 2007 to recreate a change in its name, this time wouldbecome Asking Alexandria. This decision was made because other bands had similar names.
• On June 25, 2007, Asking Alexandria released a full length album called The Irony of Your Perfection throughHangmans Joke Recordings.
• Asking Alexandria (2008 - 2010)
• In 2008, Bruce moved to England, leaving behind his former band and its members. However, Bruce had no plans to put his career on holdand not long after the move started with new members, decided to bear the name Bruce Asking Alexandria and was the inventor of the name, so he decided to continue with him in the new project.
• AskingAlexandria since its formation in 2008 has undergone a few member
changes, including six pieces go from a quintet with the departure of Ryan Binns.
The most recent was the bassist JoeLancaster.
• After spending the 2008 and the first months of 2009 to promote Asking Alexandria, the band recorded their first studio album from 19 May to 16 June in the recording studio in Connersville,Indiana, USA with producer Joey Sturgis. The band announced their signing to Sumerian Records shortly after completing the recording and released their debut album Stand Up And Scream on September 15,...