1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Grease 6 extra large muffin tins or cups (paper muffin bake cups are recommended) or 12-15 medium cups.
3. Beat theeggs with sugar, mix with flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla and milk.
4. Fold in the melted butter.
5. Add chocolate chips (please note thatthese might end up in the bottom of the muffin).
6. Bake at 350 degrees until a until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 30minutes for XL muffins, about 20 minutes for medium size muffins
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti pasta until aldente. Drain well. Toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile in a large skillet, cook chopped bacon until slightly crisp; remove anddrain onto paper towels. Reserve 2 tablespoons of bacon fat; add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, and heat in reused large skillet. Add chopped onion, andcook over medium heat until onion is translucent. Add minced garlic, and cook 1 minute more. Add wine if desired; cook one more minute.
3. Return cookedbacon to pan; add cooked and drained spaghetti. Toss to coat and heat through, adding more olive oil if it seems dry or is sticking together. Add beaten eggsand cook, tossing constantly with tongs or large fork until eggs are barely set. Quickly add 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and toss again. Add salt and pepper totaste (remember that bacon and Parmesan are very salty).
4. Serve immediately with chopped parsley sprinkled on top, and extra Parmesan cheese at table.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.