1. Squeeze lemons into a bowl.
2. Put water in the container.
3. Addsugar to taste.
4. Put a little salt if DECEA.
BENEFITS OF LEMONADE
Lemon is a citrus fruit very rich in vitamin C, a vitamin with an important antioxidant.
An idealfruit to strengthen our immune system. It also offers antibacterial, antiseptic and anti inflammatory, making it one of the drinks of choice for this cold time of year.
It alsohighlights being a beverage very moisturizing. Do not forget that hydration is vital to fight infections like flu or colds.
* 1 papaya
* 1 melon* ½ kilo of bananas
* ½ kilo of strawberries
* ½ kilo of grapes
* ½ kilo of kiwifruit
* 1 large mango
* 1 pineapple
* 1 liter of juice Honey, thenecessary
Cereals such as granola.
Peel the fruit,
Chop into pieces of moderate size,
put everything in a large bowl,
Add the juiceis sweetened with honey to taste.
And served in cups or vessels sprinkled with grains.
BENEFITS OF COCKTAIL FRUIT
His vitamins help you keep the immune system to cap Despitethe lack of calories.
* 3 carrots
* 1 broccoli
* 4 potatoes
* Wash vegetablesthoroughly,
* cut into pieces,
* Put them into the fire and put in a bowl.
* Arranging the remainder of the vegetables on lettuce leaves.
BENEFITS OF SALAD VEGETABLES* Helps in the growth of children,
* Keeps the skin and eyes healthy.
* Maintains healthy gums and veins.
* It produces red blood cells.
* Avoid constipation.