Classical ballet adheres to these rules:
* A postiton called 'plie' is used in almost every exercise
* Everything is turned out.
* When thefeet are not on the floor, they're pointed.
* When the leg is not bent, it's stretched completely.
* Posture, alignment, and placement are vital.
Classical Ballets : Cinderella Coppelia DonQuixote Firebird Giselle La Bayadere La Sylphide Le Corsaire Les Sylphides Paquita Midsummer’s Night Dream RomeoandJulietSleeping Beauty Swan Lake Sylvia The Nutcracker.
Famous Ballet Dancers: MargotFonteyn, Anna Pavlova, Sylvie Guillem, Alicia Markova, etc.
Anna Pavlova was born on January 31, 1881, in St. Petersburg, Russia and she died in 1931. She and her mother were very poor, but she wantedto be a dancer from the age of eight, when she attended a performance of The Sleeping Beauty at the Maryinsky Theatre. Two years later she was accepted as a student at St. Petersburg's Imperial BalletSchool. Although the young Pavlova was considered frail and not exactly beautiful, she was nevertheless very supple (able to bend and twist with ease and grace). Pavlova is most recognised for the...