Shark® 200 Meter/Transducer Shark® 200T Transducer Only
From Simple to Sophisticated
• Simple Multifunction Meter: V-Switch™ Key 1 • Historical Data-logging: V-Switch™ Key 2 • Advanced Power Quality Waveform Recorder: V-Switch™ Keys 5 or 6
Industry Leading Performance
• Highly Accurate Metering Technology • Expandable I/O with 100BaseT Ethernet • V-Switch™Technology Upgrade • Extensive Data Logging • Power Quality Recording
The Leader in Power Monitoring and Control
• Up to 512 Samples/Cycle
HIGH PERFORMANCE WAVEFORM RECORDING
Basic Features Summary
• 0.2% Class Revenue Certifiable Energy and Demand Metering • Meets ANSI C12.20 and IEC 687 (0.2% Class) • Multifunction Measurement • 3 Line .56" LED display• % of Load Bar for Analog Perception • Standard RS485 (Modbus and DNP 3.0) • IrDA Port for PDA Read • Ultra-Compact • Fits both ANSI and DIN Cutouts
Advanced Features Summary
• High Performance Waveform Recorder • Up to 4 Megabytes Flash for Historical Data Logging & PQ Recording • Extremely Configurable Field Upgradable I/O • 100BaseT Ethernet Rapid Response™ Technology – •V-Switch™ Technology
• Utility Metering • Substations • Power Generation • Submetering • Power Quality Studies • Load Studies • Commercial Metering • Industrial Metering • Campus Metering • Analog Meter Replacement • Disturbance Recording • Voltage Recording
ACCURACY AND UPGRADE SWITCHES
Electro Industries introduces a new standard in panel mounted powermetering. The Shark® 200 metering system is an ultra-compact power metering device providing industry leading revenue metering functionality combined with advanced data-logging, power quality, communication and I/O traditionally found only in high performance and high cost systems. This product is designed to incorporate advanced features in a cost effective, small package for large scale, low costdeployment within an electrical distribution system.
Voltage L-N Voltage L-L Current +/- Watts +/-Wh +/-VARs +/-VARh VA VAh PF Frequency
0.1% 0.2% 0.1% 0.2% 0.2% 0.2% 0.2% 0.2% 0.2% 0.2% +/- 0.03 Hz +/- 2.0%
0-9999 Scalable V or kV 0-9999 V or kV Scalable 0-9999 Amps or kAmps 0-9999 Watts, kWatts, MWatts 5 to 8 Digits Programmable0-9999 VARs, kVARs, MVARs 5 to 8 Digits Programmable 0-9999 VA, kVA, MVA 5 to 8 Digits Programmable +/- 0.5 to 1.0 45 to 65 Hz 1 to 99.99%
The Shark® 200 meter is equipped with EIG’s exclusive V-Switch™ technology. This technology allows users to upgrade and add features by using communication commands as needed, even after the meter is installed.
V-Switches Includethe Following Features:
Multifunction Measurement with I/O Expansion 2 Megabytes Data-Logging 3 Megabytes Data-Logging 4 Megabytes Data-Logging Harmonic Analysis Limit and Control Functions 64 Samples per Cycle Waveform Recorder 512 Samples per Cycle Waveform Recorder
%THD % Load Bar
PP PP PP P PP P P PP P P P PP P P
+/- 1 Segment (0.005 to 6) ANote: Applies to 3 element WYE and 2 element Delta connections. See full accuracy
specifications in Shark® 200 Meter User Manual. Neutral current 2% accuracy.
Traceable Watt-Hour Test Pulse for Accuracy Verification
The Shark® 200 device is a traceable revenue meter. It contains a utility grade test pulse allowing power providers to verify and confirm that the meter is performing to itsrated accuracy. This is an essential feature required of all billing grade meters. • Utility Block and Rolling Average Demand • Historical Load Profiling
EXTENSIVE DATA-LOGGING CAPABILITY (V2 and Higher)
The Shark®200 meter offers the capability of having 2
Megabytes of data-logging to be used for historical trends, limit alarms, I/O changes and sequence of events....