Biofisica de la marcha

Páginas: 27 (6675 palabras) Publicado: 26 de enero de 2012
ESPE Biophysics Vol. 001

Polytechnic School Of The Army. Department Of Life Sciences. Engineering In Biotechnology. Ecuador Pichincha Sangolqui Almeida Román Andrés, Godoy Suarez Santiago 1 Students Of Sixth Level Of Engineering In Biotechnology

This article provides information on the Biophysics of human walking, throughthe coordinated action of the human muscle system. Through the determination of the characteristics of the March where we consider the dynamic and anatomic aspect of it and then statistical analysis where we consider functions such as the number of steps, measurement of the distance between steps, determination of the Centre of gravity, lateral, and vertical displacements rotation of the pelvis andhip movement. In addition to these anatomical factors we present a statistical analysis with a statistical population that brings together men, women and women with tacos, we also include analysis of variance ANOVA, to determine the significant differences between populations previously presented, to undertake research is told with a maestral appropriate size of individuals and proceeded to makemanual measurements to determine the characteristics of the March, another important point is the use of video material to determine through this hip rotation and angle of lift movements. Between the results obtained showed that if there are differences between the number of steps of men and women, as well as heels luso significantly increases the angle of rotation of the female hip keywords:March, rotation, angle, ANOVA, statistical, variable, biophysics

INTRODUCTION FEATURES OF HUMAN WALKING The walking cycle is the sequence of events that takes place between two consecutive repetitions of any one of the events of the March. For convenience it adopts as beginning of the cycle the moment that one foot makes contact with the ground, usually through the heel. 1

ESPE Biophysics Vol.001

Taking as origin the contact of the right foot, the cycle would end at the following support from the same foot. For its part, the left foot would experience the same series of events that law, displaced in time by half cycle (Inman et al., 1981;) (Perry, 1992). During a complete cycle of progress, each leg passes through a phase of support, during which the foot is in contact with theground, and a swing phase, in which the foot is in the air, at the time that is moving, in preparation for the following support. The support phase begins with the initial contact and ends with the takeoff of the forefoot. Swing phase takes place from the moment of take-off of the forefoot until the next contact with the ground. In relation to the length of the walking cycle, the phase of support isin conditions of normalcy, spontaneously adopted by the subject speed, around 60% of the cycle. For its part, the swing phase represents the remaining 40%. The same applies to the contralateral member, displaced 50% at the time, which reveals the existence of two phases of support bipodal or double support as indicated in the figure below, 10% of length each. The duration on each of these phases isheavily dependent on the speed, increasing the proportion of the swing to the support to increase the speed, gradually shortening periods of double support, which disappear in the transition between progress and career. Period of monopodal supporting the interval during which only one Member is located on the ground, being the member against lateral oscillation phase is called. Support leftmonopodal time matches, by definition, the right swing time. Support of a standing time equals the sum of the time of support monopodal of the foot and the two times of support bipodal.


ESPE Biophysics Vol. 001

Figure 1. Total cycle of human walking in normal cycle rate hike. Messier 2001

Defines the Cadence as the number of steps executed in an interval of time, being its most...
Leer documento completo

Regístrate para leer el documento completo.

Estos documentos también te pueden resultar útiles

  • Biofisica en la marcha
  • Biofisica de la marcha
  • Biofisica
  • Biofisica
  • Biofisica
  • Biofisica
  • biofisica
  • Que Es Biofisica

Conviértase en miembro formal de Buenas Tareas