Entrepreneur for 23 years. He founded and directed Design companies Facial SA. De CV and Imaging Business Executive for 23 years and employs more than 200 women.
• Communicator in print, radio and television. He has worked for 10 years, in the main news radio in the country.
• Author of 10 books. Each and every Best Sellers, with record sales in Mexico (over 2,000,000)which have become the most widely read woman author of the country.
• Speaker at national and international levels since 1988, with topics on: Image, protocol, life, women, achievement, adolescents and communication.
• First image consultant in the country, transformed the image of approximately 20, 000 people, at all levels.
• First to bring the concept of "Spa City" with great success.• Published weekly since 1998, his column in 17 newspapers across the country and four magazines, including the Reform Party and the magazine HOLA! Mexico.
• Member of IWF International Women's Forum.
• Has donated equipment for 25 computers in three rural schools with the organization JOIN:
1. Escuela "Francisco I. Madero" in Tepoztlan, Mor.
2. Elementary School"Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla" La Gavia, Edo. Mexico.
3. High School "Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz" La Gavia, Edo. Mexico.
• AC Foundation President APAC, for two years. In the period managed to raise 20 million pesos, with which he bought land to expand primary and built a building for rehabilitation with all medical facilities.
• Currently president of the BC Institute Foundation Marillaccreated the project "Scholarships Transform" which supports poor women with their studies.
• Foundation co-founder of Enough Violence Against Women AC
• Support from the start to the education of four children in the TIES project.
• Supports the project ANTENNAS FOR CHILDREN, to provide therapy to children psicólgica Children's Hospital Federico Gómez.
• Support the rehabilitation ofchildren in APAC IAP
Wife for 36 years and mother of three children. Grandmother of seven grandchildren.
He has received awards:
• Medal awarded by the CANACO Business in 2007 and received at the hands of President Felipe Calderon of the Republic.
• The Gold Master Award Senior Management Forum 2008, received at the hands of Don Carlos de Buron and Gonzalez,President of Mexico Chapter Forum, at the Embassy of Spain.
• The Grand Order of the Reformation, the recipient in 2005 of the National Academy, AC
• The National Award Golden Eight columns, newspaper columns Eight Guadalajara, awarded in 2002.
• Recognition of 2003 "Elegance is an Attitude" by the company Longiness for altruistic work.
• Award for Women in Communication 2008,Promomedios Group.
• Woman of the Year Award 2008.
Ms. J K Rowling was born on July 31st, 1965 in Chipping Sodbury, Gloucestershire, England. Her given name at birth was Joanne Kathleen. Ms. Rowling has one sister, Di, who was born 2 years after J K.
It is interesting to note that Ms. Rowling claims that she has actually been writing since she was 5 or 6 years old. Her first story,called Rabbit, was filled with interesting characters, such as a large bee called Miss Bee.
Ms. Rowling, along with her parents and sister, moved twice while J K was growing up. While at one of their homes, close to Bristol and in Winterbourne, she had friends next door whose last name was Potter. J K never forgot the children, or the last name, which she liked very much.
When she was nineyears old her family moved again to Tutshill. Ms. Rowling attended a primary (grade) school in Tutshill, and later attended Wyedean Comprehensive. Ms. Rowling describes herself as being shy, freckly, with no natural athletic ability but a great love of literature. Later, when she graduated from Wyedean Comprehensive, she attended Exeter University. Here Ms. Rowling studied French after her...