Gooey and packed with chocolate, brownies are always a big hit with kids. This brownie pizza is so easy to make that even preschoolers can help stir the batter.Ingredients
* Chewy brownie batter
* 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
* 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
* 2 1/2 tbsp. milk
* 1 tsp. vanilla extract* Red food coloring paste (available at kitchen and party supply stores)
* 6 oz. white chocolate
* Assorted candies
1. Prepare the brownierecipe, with one exception: Instead of pouring the mixture into a rectangular or square pan, pour it into a lightly greased (and clean!) 12-inch pizza pan.
2. Bake, in an ovenpreheated to 350 degrees, for 20 to 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool.
3. Meanwhile, mix up the red frosting "sauce." In a large bowl,cream the confectioners' sugar and butter.
4. Add the milk and vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of red food coloring paste and mix until youhave the desired shade (think tomato sauce). Use a spatula or knife to spread the sauce evenly over the cooled "pizza."
5. Now you're ready to add the toppings. For whitechocolate "cheese," roughly chop or grate (adults only) white chocolate.
6. Sprinkle it over the frosting (your kids may want to add extra cheese). For other toppings, addM&M's, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips or any other favorite candies.
7. Use a pizza cutter to slice the brownie into 16 pieces. Present it in a pizza box (ask a localpizza parlor if you could have or buy one).
8. Serve the Brownie Pizza at an after-school gathering, a pizza party, or--most fitting--a Brownie troop meeting. Serves 16.