Canada history

Solo disponible en BuenasTareas
  • Páginas : 3 (638 palabras )
  • Descarga(s) : 4
  • Publicado : 1 de junio de 2010
Leer documento completo
Vista previa del texto
The HDI (Human Development Index) for Mexico is 0.854, which gives the country a rank of 53rd out of 182 countries with data.

Life Expectancy Rates
The life expectancy is the number ofyears that a person is expected to live. A high life expectancy indicates that the country has a better economic and social development in its population.The Life Expectancy in Mexico has Increased 7.6years in the last 10 years. In 2000 the Life expectancy was about 67 years, for the year of 2009 it had reached the 75.1 years.

Literacy Rates
The Literacy Rates have increased concideraly inthe last 40 years, rising from the 74.5% to the 92.8%. By the year of 2009, 92.8% of the Population knows how to write and read. The other 7.2% can be represented as 3.5% are men, and 3.7% are womenwhose are illiterate.

Birth and Death rates
The birth rateis the average number of births through the year per every 1000 habitants. The birth rates are frecuently the decisive factor to determinate the rate in the population growth, it depends either in thefertility rates or the estructure by ages in the population. The Birth rates in Mexico are about 19 births per 1000 habitants.

The death rates are the averagenumber of deaths through the year per every 1000 habitants. Even though is only an indicator of the death situation in a country, indicates the actual impact of deaths in the population growth. Thisindicator is significantly affected by the distribution of ages around the country. The Death rates in Mexico are about 4.8 deaths per 1000 habitants.

Population DensityThe population density refers to the relation that exists between a determinated space and the number of people that live within it. Mexico has a population of 107 663 388 habitants, taking the 11th...
tracking img