“STYLE IS EVERYTHING”
* bLACK, ALMENDRA
* cORDERO, CARLA
* HANN, MELISSA
* RUIZ, RODRIGO
CARDENAS LLAJA, MARIA DEL CARMEN
Our product is called URBN. We are presenting night dresses made out of recycled plastic fibers to help the environment.
2. PRODUCT DESIGN / CONSUMER BENEFITS
- Product design: Fancydresses to be worn for night parties. It’s 100% made out of recycled plastic fibers.
- Consumer benefits: We’re helping the environment by having people wear these types of recycled dresses and this will lower the demand of endangered species fur.
* Demographic: Income: more than 1500 US dollars
Age: Between 25 and 45
* Behavioral Characteristic:It should be heavy user, meaning people who buy clothes more than three times per week.
* Psychographics: According to VALS:
* Values: People should be aware about the environment protection.
* Attitude: The person should feel proud because she has the opportunity to help the environment.
* Lifestyle: Someone who loves to look stylish, fashionable and luxuriousbut at the same time she should be a person who is conscious about the problems with the atmosphere.
* Benefits Sought: These people don’t care about the price because they know that the product is going to exceed their expectations.
This product has two main benefits: The first one would be the fact that you are contributing with the environment protection. The second one would be that youdon’t lose your style by wearing recycled plastic fiber. So you get two in one, a very stylish dress and helping the environment.
In base of these variables the target market would be women between 25 and 45 who are considered the upper middle income people, their hobby is to go shopping and they like to be in fashion all the time.
4. Competing products: Direct competing products would be:* Cloth based on regular types of material.
* Animal based clothing.
We believe that this is a new sector in the fashion industry that’s why we don’t have that much competition.
In this sector this type of product it’s a new concept. Due to this factor competition will very rare and we will have to steal regular consumers from other tradition brand. Because of its elevated price we will becompeting with exclusive brand which are recognized and well-known worldwide, we have really good advantage because when you buy this type of products you contributing to the environment.
Our direct competitor will be traditional made dress from normal clothes and made from fur of animals.
We should focus our publicity campaign on the fact that buying our products costumer will be helping theenvironment and in another fact, that you are buying the latest fashion because it is a futurist cloth with a exquisite design.
5. STRATEGY FOR THE NEW PRODUCT.
* BRANDING, PACKAGING, OTHER PRODUCT FEATURES
Corporate identity / Positioning:
We are a brand that represents the needs of the environment in which we live. Why we innovate through ourmaterials and give our clothes a good design
This type of dress meets the demands of a society with more knowledge, that includes ecology parameters when decided their consumer.
Maintain the quality of the products with an added extra: protecting the environment through maximum utilization of natural resources.
In this way, we hope to contribute to a cleaner world, to advance the study of newalternatives in the clothes area.
Is the first contact of the people with the mark, so we are created a nice box.
An original Packaging, exclusive, and in line with company profile, gives the product style and look for commercial success.
Is a black box with gold lettering, made of recycled material and within a card to contribute to the environment.
- OTHER FEATURES...