Kristian Camilo Barreto Romero, Paola Andrea Gomez Santoyo, Manuel Alberto Tellez Gamarra, Héctor Camilo Zambrano Hernández
Escuela de Ingenirias Eléctrica, Electrónica y Telecomunicaciones, Universidad Industrial de Santander, Bucaramanga, Colombia
firstname.lastname@example.orgNota: 86 de 100 = 4,3 + Articulo en ingles
Redaccion: (17-20); Buena redacción, algunas graficas de tiempo sobran (cuando no se hablan de la fase) hace falta dibujar algunos circuitos para entender lo que se se esta calculando
3-Phase circuits may vary from many different configurations, depending on whether the load is balanced or not, the neutralconductor can be dismissed
If an assembly uses a Y the line currents in inductive loads are higher than the negative loads, so there is a special link between the line voltages and phase voltages where the line voltage is the root of three times larger than the magnitude of the phase voltages, some special cases load can be managed to equal consumption when varying from delta to wyeconfigurations. Buen abstract
A breakthrough in technology was given by the Serbian inventor Nikola Tesla, he discovered the rotary magnetic field, being the basis for polyphase systems of electricity generation and distribution, due to it, it s easier to generate and transmit electricity over long distances.
As time has passed it’s been shown that the 1 phase energy is poorerthan the three-phase one. Since the energy generated by 3-phase generators brings higher power, it’s also more economical to work with phase power due to the large transmission distances.
To identify a phase source we realize that this has three-phase sources of equal value but with an effective phase difference between them of 120 degrees if any of these conditions are not met we deduce thatthis system voltages are unbalanced. Les falto un parrafito para conectarnos al desarrollo de informe
Circuitos en clase 8-10
Analisis de datos: 9-10
In the next section we’ll find several kind of analysis regarding various types of circuits, they follow this assemble configuration; algo de esto va en la intrduccion, donde se le diceal lector como esta estructurado el articulo
1. Resistive load is connected in Y, balanced, initially in the position of minimum power consumption, then is connected to the source forming a three-phase power three-wire circuit.
2. The load resistor is connected in Y, balanced, initially in the position of minimum power consumption, and then connected to the power forming a three-phasepower four-wire circuit.
3. Resistive load is connected in delta, balanced, initially in the position of minimum power consumption. When connecting the load there is an ammeter so that it can measure the phase currents.
4. Connecting the inductive load and resistive load and, balanced, the resistance initially in the position of minimum power consumption and inductive load in position6. Cual posicion 6??? Eso lo sabemos nosotros, pero un lector normal no lo sabe. Colocar referencia o explicar en alguna seccion
5. Connecting the resistive loads and inductive loads in delta balanced resistive load initially turned down power consumption and face inductive position 6, are connected loads to the power supply, forming a three-phase circuit.
6. Resistive load isconnected in delta and the inductive load and balanced resistive load initially turned down power consumption and the inductive load in position 6, are connected loads to the source forming a three-phase circuit.
a) Phase and line (in source) voltages
| Phase voltage (v) | | Line Voltage (v) |
Van | 123.8 | Vab | 214 |
Vbn | 123,5 | Vbc | 215 |
Vcn | 124,8 | Vac |...