The startup sequence will reset.
*The router will prompt the user for a response to enter setup mode.
The startup sequence will halt until a valid configuration file is acquired.
The router will generate a default configuration file based on the last valid configuration.
The router willmonitor local traffic to determine routing protocol configuration requirements.
Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator has configured the router with the interface IP addresses shown for the directly connected networks. Pings from the router to hosts on the connected networks or pings between router interfaces are not working. What is the most likely problem?
The destinationnetworks do not exist.
The IP addresses on the router interfaces must be configured as network addresses and not host addresses.
* The interfaces must be enabled with the no shutdown command.
Each interface must be configured with the clock rate command.
Refer to the exhibit. What can be concluded from the routing table output in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
This router only has twointerfaces.
The router interfaces are not operational yet.
This router is configured to forward packets to remote networks.
* The FastEthernet0/0 and Serial0/0/0 interfaces of this router were configured with an IP address and the no shutdown command.
* An IP packet received by this router with a destination address of 198.18.9.1 will be forwarded out of the Serial0/0/0 interface.
Referto the exhibit. The frame shown in the exhibit was received by the router. The router interfaces are operational. How will the router process this frame? (Choose two.)
The router will change the source and destination IP address in the packet before forwarding the frame.
* The router will change the frame type to one supported by the WAN link before forwarding the frame.
The router will usethe destination MAC address to determine which interface to forward the packet.
The router will look up the MAC address of the S0/0/0 interface in the ARP table and add it to the frame before forwarding.
* The frame was received on the Fa0/0 interface of the router and will be switched to the S0/0/0 interface.
The frame was received on the S0/0/0 interface of the router and will be switched tothe Fa0/0 interface.
5. Passwords can be used to restrict access to all or parts of the Cisco IOS. Select the modes and interfaces that can be protected with passwords. (Choose three.)
* VTY interface
* console interface
secret EXEC mode
* privileged EXEC mode
router configuration mode
6. Which two statements correctly describe the components of a router? (Choose two.)RAM permanently stores the configuration file used during the boot sequence.
* ROM contains diagnostics executed on hardware modules.
NVRAM stores a backup copy of the IOS used during the boot sequence.
* Flash memory does not lose its contents during a reboot.
ROM contains the most current and most complete version of the IOS.
Flash contains boot system commands to identify the location ofthe IOS
Refer to the exhibit. After host 2 is connected to the switch on the LAN, host 2 is unable to communicate with host 1. What is the cause of this problem?
The subnet mask of host 2 is incorrect.
* Host 1 and host 2 are on different networks.
The switch needs an IP address that is not configured.
The router LAN interface and host 1 are on different networks.
The IP addressof host 1 is on a different network than is the LAN interface of the router.
8. Which are functions of a router? (Choose three.)
* packet switching
extension of network segments
* segmentation of broadcast domains
* selection of best path based on logical addressing
election of best path based on physical addressing
Refer to the exhibit. All routers have a route in its routing...