Model : Blackberry 9530 Storm
1. Insert any SIM card and turn ON your Blackberry.
2. Turn OFF all the wireless connections.
3. Go Back One Step by Pressing the Back Key.
4. Go to Options
5. Select SIM card.
6. Press the Menu Key and select "Show Keyboard".
7. Tilt the phone in Horizontal Position so that the Keyboard is displayed in the Landscape Mode.
8.Type MEPD [you will not be able to see the typed info].
9. Then enter MEP2
10. Now your Blackberry will ask you to enter network MEP code
11. Enter the Unlock Code provided by us to you and Press the Enter Key on the Screen.
12. It will now say "Code Accepted'.
13. Congratulations! Your phone is now unlocked. Now your phone can be used with any GSM Network with SIM Card.
14. Go back to theHome Screen. Press the Menu Button and click on Manage Connections.
15. Turn all the Connections ON.The phone will now reboot and ''Activation Required'' will no longer be displayed.
Model : BlackBerry Bold 9000 & Torch
1) Make sure your SIM card is NOT inserted into the device.
2) Turn on the phone and click the “Manage Connections” icon. Choose the option “Turn off all connections.” Thecellular radio will be turned off.
3) Go back to the Home screen and click the “Options” icon and select “Advanced Options.”
4) Scroll down and select “SIM Card” from the list.
5) Press the following keys in order: (M) (E) (P) (E)
6) A prompt will appear asking for the unlock code. Input the 16-digit code exactly.
9) Reboot your device.
10) Re-enable the cellular radio
Model : Curve, 8300,8310, 8320, 8800, 8820
Must be done without a sim card inserted & wireless radios must be turned off.
1. Go to settings.
2. Go to options.
3. Go to advanced options.
4. Go to sim card.
4. Hold the ALT Key while typing in MEPE or MEPD or MEPPE or MEPPD ( not case sensitive ) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing ).
5. It will say "Enter Network MEP Code, then you typein the unlock code, press in the trackball to confirm.
6. Your phone is now unlocked.
Model : BlackBery Storm (9500)
1. Insert any sim card
2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
3. Go to Options
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select SIM Card
6. Hit menu select show keybord
7. Enter mepd (you will not be able to see the typed info)
8. Enter mep2
9. Now it will say enternetwork mep code
Model : BlackBerry 8700
Go to the Menu -> Options -> Advanced Options -> Sim card press select, while holding the Shift key (bottom right corner CAPS), type mepd. You should now see the five locking categories listed, while holding the alt key, type mep2. Release the alt key. You are now prompted to enter the Network MEP code. Enter the code, enter Return/Enter, the deviceshould then be unlocked.
Model : BlackBerry 8800
***** You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps ( Can be active or inactive ) *****
1 - Go to settings menu => and then Options
2 - Select Advanced options => and then Sim card
3 - Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
4 - Hold the ALT Key whiletyping in MEPE on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
5 - You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the 16 digit unlock code received from UnlockBase.com and press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm
6 - Your phone is now unlocked
Model : BlackBerry 8100 Pearl
1 - Go to Options Menu => AdvancedOptions
2 - In the SIM Card menu, hold down the shift (right of the zero, cap) press meppd
3 - You'll see the unlocking level screen there you hold the ALT key (left side below @) type mepp2
4 - Enter the unlock code.
Model : BlackBerry 8100 (Vodafone Australia)
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT ANY UNLOCK PROCESS
This procedure unlocks the...