* Participating in the Regional RTX HSEC team to ensure alignment; prioritization; andcollaboration on common problems and solutions.
* Collaborating with Exploration project teams and operational personnel to plan and execute successful exploration programmes by:
* Ensuringthat HSEC management system requirements and Rio Tinto standards are integrated into planning and execution of all exploration activities
* Reviewing of project risk registers and managementplans to ensure that these are of a high quality, adequately identify and mitigate project risks, and address Rio Tinto Standards
* Planning and delivering HSEC training, coaching, and otherdevelopment to equip exploration personnel to operate in accordance with Rio Tinto standards and the HSEC management system requirements
* Monitoring and auditing performance in the programmes/projectsto identify non-compliances or opportunities for improvement
* Contributing to the preparation and execution of the district and/or regional HSEC plans and budgets in order to align to theregional RTX strategy by:
* Contributing to the production and maintenance of the Regional significant risk register, objectives and targets, improvement plans, HSEC policy
* Prioritizing ownactivities to achieve the plan
Managing HSEC compliance and assurance by:
* Conducting HSEC compliance audits (systems, standards) as required
* Compiling and reporting of HSEC results inaccordance with Group requirements.
* Maintaining certification of Environmental Management systems in compliance with ISO 14001
* Facilitating regular HSEC meetings for operational sites andoffices
* Collecting and reporting HSEC statistics as required
* Providing leadership in HSEC by anticipating current and future risks and managing these.
* Managing all HSEC related...