I. Complete the following sentences with the correct verb conjugations of past impossible.
Ex: If Michael's alarm clock had rung (ring) on time, he would have had (have) time tohave breakfast at home.
1. If Jane had not lost (not/lose) her job as a sales representative in London, she would not have moved (not/move) to Edinburgh.
2. If she had not moved (not/move)to Edinburgh, she would not have found (not/find) a job in a new company.
3. If she had not found (not/find) a job in the new company, she would not have met (not/meet) Adam.
4. Ifshe had not met (not/meet) Adam, they would not have fallen (not/fall) in love.
5. If they had not fallen (not/fall) in love, Adam would not have asked (not/ask) Jane to marry him.
II.Complete the following sentences with the correct verb conjugations of present and future possible.
Ex: If we recycle (recycle) more, we will help (help) our planet.
1. If you help (help) me withmy homework, I will finish (finish) it in time to go to the cinema.
2. If it does not rain (not/rain), the students will practice (practice) sport in the playground.
3. Jane will come (come)home early if she is not be (not/be) very busy at work.
4. Our teacher will be (be) pleased if we do (do) our homework.
5. If Robert plays (play) football with us, we will win (win) thematch.
III. Complete the following sentences with the correct verb conjugations of present and future impossible.
If she bought a new car, she would go to Mazatlan in summer.´
1. If Iwere (be) a millionaire, I would live (live) in Beverly Hills.
2. My friend stayed (stay) longer in Vienna if he should have (have) more time. time
3. If I gone (go) to the cinema, I shouldwatch (watch) interesting films.
4. If she were (be) less stubborn, I should take (take) her to the party.
5. If he didn´t finish (not finish) the report, he could flunk (flunk) the course.