TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP AND MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
The following is the Membership Agreement between the Provider of this Membership Program (“We” and “Us”) and the enrolled member of this Membership Program (“You”). UPON ENROLLMENT, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WE URGE YOU TO READ THIS MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AND, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CALL OUR MEMBERSAVINGS REPRESENTATIVES AT THE NUMBER ON YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD OR ON THE PROGRAM WEBSITE.
1. Membership Benefits. As a Member, You are entitled access to discounts and/or other benefits on certain products and services offered by participating vendors (“Benefits”), as explained in the Membership Materials or on the Program website. Some Benefits may not be available in your area. See yourMembership Materials or Program website for details and limitations.
2. Membership Term. Your Membership is effective for: a) under the annual membership plan, a period of twelve months following the membership enrollment date, b) under the monthly payment plan, a period of one (1) month following the membership enrollment date and will continue on a month to month basis until You cancel yourMembership as described below, or c) under the installment payment plan, the period agreed upon by You. You are limited to one Membership per twelve-month period per Immediate Family as defined below.
3. Renewal of Membership. Unless You notify Us that You wish to terminate this Agreement and cancel your Membership by following the instructions below, your Membership will be renewed automaticallyand You will be charged the then-current Membership Fee, which will appear on your billing statement or monthly mortgage statement, depending upon how You enrolled. This is known as a Continuity Plan. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the Membership Fee for each renewal Membership Term (or each twelve-month period for memberships under the monthly billing plan), effective upon renewalof your Membership. 4. Notice of Price Change. You have the right to receive written notice of all changes to your membership fee that vary from the amount you previously authorized. Should you wish to receive such written notification in advance of any change to your membership fee, please contact us at 1-877-906-9072 or write to: Renewal Price Change Notification, P.O. Box 5151, Des Plaines, IL60017. Please include your name, address, telephone number and member ID.
5. Payment of Membership Fee. The payment of your Membership Fee (which includes any trial period fee, enrollment or processing fee and shipping and handling charges, as applicable) is made automatically by a direct charge(s) to the billing source authorized by You, in accordance with the payment terms to which Youagreed. If applicable, in the event that your billing source cannot process the Membership Fee due to insufficient available credit or funds, We may, at our discretion, divide the total Membership Fee into incremental charges in order to process the total Membership Fee.
6. Use of Membership. Your Membership is non-transferable. You agree that only You and your Immediate Family may use theMembership. “Immediate Family” means You, your spouse or partner and your children living at your home. Benefits are not for resale. You will promptly notify Us if You become aware of any unauthorized use of your Membership card or Membership number, or if your Membership card is lost or stolen. If You were offered the opportunity to claim a gift in connection with your enrollment in the Program, Youare limited to one gift per Program and, depending upon the offer You agreed to, You may be required to be an active member of the Program at the time your gift claim is processed.7. Copyright & Trademark Notices. You acknowledge that Our Web site(s) contain information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds or other material (collectively, "Content") that are protected by...