Teléfono e e-mail
(Titulo de Résumé) HOTEL MANAGEMENT/SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
8 years international hotel professional. A highly dynamic, self-motivated,team-spirited, and results-oriented hospitality manager. Recognized throughout hotel management career for being a visionary leader leveraging in-depth knowledge of the marketplace and the manufacturinglandscape to significantly increase revenue and operational efficiency. Leadership style with strong interpersonal, communication, and time management skills. Proficient at building effective teams andconsidered a strong motivator who thinks outside the box, developing process improvement initiatives, and conveying complex product development concepts in a simple and compelling manner.(Fortalezas) KEY STRENGTHS
WALL STREET INSTITUTE, Madrid, Spain June 2008 – November 2009
Center Director of Language School
* Managed center’s budget and day-to-dayoperations including a team of 10 employees.
* Developed sales vision strategies and action plans as part of Spanish Leadership Team.
* Promoted as Center Director after 8 months of success asSales Consultant.
* Attracted students and companies to sign-up to long-term learning.
* Improved sales growth for the center by 50% focusing on sales strategies.
HOTEL MELIA MADRID PRINCESA,Madrid, Spain April 2008 – June 2008
Guest Relations on Royal Floor
* Recommended and implanted a sales strategy to increase the portfolio of VIP guests.
* Managed customer relations andproduced various statistics to perform analyses.
* Organized meetings and buffets for clients in order to increase company profits.
CROWNED PLAZA, Vienna, Austria June 2006 – June 2007
NightAuditor and Guest Service Agent
* Built and managed the overall Auditing and income control for the night auditor and guest service agent
division, as well as cashier control and guests’...