Dampalon-instalacion

Solo disponible en BuenasTareas
  • Páginas : 3 (560 palabras )
  • Descarga(s) : 0
  • Publicado : 11 de diciembre de 2010
Leer documento completo
Vista previa del texto
1. Surf Street House, Merricks Beach, VIC. Campbell Drake of Chameleon Architecture. 2. Zero Emission Office Building. Schimminger Architects, Coffs Harbour, NSW. 3. Oceanfront House, Coogee, NSW.Rolf Ockert Design Architects. 4. Holmesglen Institute of TAFE, VIC. WMCQ Architects.

1

AUSTRALIA’S MERCHANT OF LIGHT
Zero Emission Office Building, Coffs Harbour, NSW Reiner Schimminger ofSchimminger Architects The core idea of this project was to design and construct a small ‘Zero Emission’ office building, to show that such a goal is both attainable and affordable. A year into itsoccupation, and the building is a resolute success. As intended, electricity consumption is 25 kWH/sqm per annum, well below the average for an office building of the same size; net import from the gridwas 1209 kWH (100% ‘green power’, to be reduced in the future by the addition of solar cells); and greenhouse gas emissions were calculated at zero. The north and south façades are made from 65%Danpalon Multicell 10mm Reflective Grey, with the remaining 35% made from Pilkington Evergreen clear glazing in fixed and louvred panels: a combination that admits enough daylighting for the offices tooperate entirely without artificial lighting throughout the day. Oceanfront House, Coogee, NSW Rolf Ockert Design Architects In this project, Rolf Ockert Design Architects chose Danpalon as a screento divide two internal courtyards. Using the inherent advantages of Danpalon, the screen allows comfortable diffused light into the second southern courtyard, while giving a sense of privacy andcreating a modern appearance. Easy to install and low-maintenance, Danpalon was the perfect choice for this courtyard setting. Surf Street House, Merricks Beach, VIC Campbell Drake of ChameleonArchitecture Chameleon Architecture recently created this distinctive holiday house near Hastings in Victoria, using Danpalon 16mm ‘Ice’ for a feature wall. The choice was driven by new BCA energy efficiency...
tracking img