Remember: A subjective or subject pronoun does the action and goes BEFORE the verb while object pronouns go AFTER the verb. In other words the Object Pronoun goes usually at the end of a sentence.
** No confundir con los possessive adjectives : my, your, his, her, its, our, your, their
Locate the Natural attractions of the Region.
FILL IN WITH THE CORRECTOBJECT PRONOUN
1. My sister Jane loves natural attractions. This book is for (she) ________.
2. My children like the Grand Canyon. The video is for (they) ________.
3. My brother Matt collects picture postcards. These postcards are for (he) ________.[pic] (Palacio de Gobierno de Monterrey)
4. My parents like the Mexican fort of San Miguel. The CD is for (they) ________.
5.She like sitting on the beach. This is _________ (she) beach.
Locating the Natural National Attractions.
6. This is a Geomorphologic picture, my father took the picture.
They want ________ to take the rest. (he)
7. My neighbor and I wants to go to California next year. The guide
book is for (we) __________.
8. Here is another souvenir. I don't know what to do with (it)_______.
9. My essay was about biogeography regions. The teacher
wanted ________ (I) to talk about the large areas particular flora and fauna.
10. Baja California ________ (it) is a generator of economic and social development.
11. You can define the government’s well promoted region’s culture and
history, by ________. (they)
12. We went to San Jose del Cabo, it took _______ (we)three
hours to see the bay.
13. The city of San José del Cabo is located in Baja California Sur, Mexico ________ (it) has beautiful beaches, and many palm trees.
14. Baja offers ________ (we) an expansive wine country from small-scale local vineyards to high-production wineries.
15. Gourmet restaurants and nearby hotels and/or bed-and-breakfasts, puts ________ (we) in a relaxing mode.16. The route is also peppered with shops, boutiques, and roadside stands where indigenous artisans are selling crafts and foods for ________ (you).
Protected Natural Areas.
FILL IN WITH THE CORRECT OBJECT PRONOUN
1. Janna is studying the biosphere of the global ecosystem _________ (she) findings will be published next week.
2. The teacher tells ________ (they) that theyare learning about the biosphere reserves the ‘Pinacate’ area, the ‘Gran Desierto del Altar’ and the ‘Bahía of Adair’ in the Gulf of California’s border.
3. Shura told ________ (they) that inhabitants live in ‘ejidos’ or communal properties, mainly engaged in agriculture, forestry, mineral extractions and cattle raising located mainly in the coastal areas.
4. I told _____ (he) thatGeological volcanic formations with craters, dunes, oasis and beaches, and the diversity of plants associations determine its special landscape.
5. We learned that National parks, biosphere reserves, ecological reserves, and marine underwater parks are part of the System of Natural Protected Areas in Mexico. They told ________ (we) it is called (La Sistema Nacional de Areas NaturalesProtegidas or Sinap).
6. We were told that a protected area is found in the Natural Monument categories, ________ (it) is called Mexico’s Natural Monument.
They told ________ (he) Mexico's Natural Monuments (or Monumentos
Naturales in Spanish) only four are federally recognized.
7. They call ________ (they) Bonampak and Yaxchilan Chiapas, Cerro de la Silla in NuevoLeón, Yaqui in Oaxaca.
8. Our book shows _________ (we) that most predators have learned that the monarch butterfly makes a poisonous snack.
9. They told ________ (they), they had to conserve the natural heritage of Mexico through Protected Areas and other forms of preservations.
By promoting ________ (they) in a culture of conservation and the...