This individual will provide day to day support and maintenance for Windows desktops, laptops and servers, support to end users on daily issues; administerDatabases (MS SQL) and utilities, Deploy DB updates using SQL DML and provide coverage for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning.
* Develops and maintains allsystems, applications, security, and network configurations.
* Maintenance of MS Small Business Server platform.
* Knowledge of IIS configuration and SharePoint.
* Monitor and Troubleshootsevent logs, network and server performance issues, and proactively provide action plans for capacity planning in conjunction with the Development team.
* Maintains a Disaster Recovery and BusinessContinuity plan.
* Recommends and performs upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
* Provides technical support and guidance to users.
* Some out-of-hour work required forequipment installation, updates or emergencies (typically less than two evenings per month).
* BS degree in related field (or equivalent experience, in addition to requirementprovided below).
* 2+ of demonstrated experience in maintenance of Network environments for small/mid-size companies, with at least 25 workstations and 8+ multiple-role servers.
* Experience withMS SBS Server, Active Directory groups and policies, DFS, IIS, SSL certificates and in general, Windows platform; highly desirable, knowledge on Virtualization using MS HyperV.
* Experienceperforming Database maintenance tasks and basic DBA roles and familiarity with administration of Software development environments.
* Knowledge of standard backup procedures, and serving as contact pointfor outside providers.
* Provide support for business and development users in system (re)configuration and deployment.
* Ability to review, develop, and update documentation accurately,...