STATE OF ILLINOIS )
COUNTY OF____________COOK ______ ) SS:
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF_____COOK________ COUNTY, ILLINOIS
COUNTY DEPARMENT----- DOMESTIC RELATIONS DIVISION
IN RE THE MARRIAGE OF )
- and - )
_____VERONICA SEVERIANO____ )
Respondent. )PETITION FOR
DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE.
Now come the petitioner,______MARTIN GALINDO_________, PRO-SE, and respectfully shows unto this Honorable Court as follows:
1. That the petitioner is____32______ years of age; resides at _140 CENTER ST. BENSENVILLE, IL 60106_; has resided in the state of Illinois for five years.
2. That the respondent is __27___years of age; resides at_7101MULBERRY ST. HANOVER PARK, IL 60133___; has resided in the estate of Illinois for_two years__; and is presently domiciled in the state of Illinois.
3. The parties were married on __October 15___, 1997_, in Tulancingo, Hidalgo, MEXICO, and said marriage was registered in the county of__Tulancingo__ State of_Hidalgo , MEXICO
4. That, as result of the marriage, four children were born to theparties: Cristian Galindo Severiano, 12; Yeimi Galindo Severiano, 10; Wendy Itzel, 5; Edwin Galindo, 8 months. No children were adopted by them, and the, respondent is not now pregnant.
IL. DOMESTIC RELATIONS FORMS PRACTICE 1.1.9
It is the best interests of the said minor children that custody be granted to the petitioner. The petitioner is a fit and proper person to have solecare, custody, control and education of the said minor children.
5. That there exist ground for Dissolution of Marriage within the meaning and purview of the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act, 750 ILCS 5/401 (a), in that:
(a) Without cause or provocation on the part of the petitioner, the respondent has committed adultery subsequent to the marriage andwillfully deserted and absented herself from the petitioner, commencing on the 1st day of October, 2010, continuing to the present time.
1.1.9 DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE PLEADINGS
1. That the parties are separated and have lived separate and apart of continuous period in excess of one month, and irreconcilable differences have caused the irretrievable breakdown ofthe marriage; the parties efforts at reconciliation have failed and future attempts at reconciliation would be impracticable and not in best interests in the family.
2. That during the marriage of the parties, they acquired certain marital property, within the meaning of the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act, including, but not limited to:
(a) Bank account in Mexico innames of the Veronica Severiano, at Bancomer, a mexican bank, with the amount of $3,500.00.
and other property. This court ought determine the above-listed to be material property within the meaning of the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act. Accordingly, your petitioner should be awarded the total of the said material property, because the money is for the children’s support andeducation expenses.
WHERE THE PETITIONER SEEKS MAINTENANCE AND CHILD SUPPORT:
9. The respondent is a well and able-bodied woman who is regularly and gainfully employed as unknown employment, and that she is well able and capable of making provision for the suitable, and proper maintenance and support of the petitioner and of the minor children of the parties, whereas the petitioner is...