Please check your Junk folder to see if our email has been mistakenly placed there.
To prevent this from happeningin the future, you need to mark our email as not junk. Do this by right-clicking on our email and choose "Mark As Not Junk". Or if you want to make sure latinowebs.com's emails get past your filtersand land in the "in" box? Here are whitelisting tips for Outlook, AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, and Mozilla Thunderbird:
Add latinowebs.com's From address, @communityarchitect.com, to your SafeSenders list:
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail.
3. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
4. In the Add address, type the following:@communityarchitect.com
5. Click OK.
Please add our "From address", @communityarchitect.com, to your AOL address book:
1. Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
2. Wait forthe "Address Book" window to pop up, then click the Add button.
3. Wait for the "Address Card for New Contact" window to load.
4. Paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the "E-Mail"field.
5. Make email@example.com address the "Primary E-Mail" address by checking the associated check box.
6. Click the Save button.
AOL Existing Subscribers
If our email is inyour AOL Spam Folder, please open the issue and then click the This Is Not Spam button. Next, please add firstname.lastname@example.org onto your Address Book as described above.
You will needto set up a filter to redirect our newsletter into your inbox:
1. Open your mailbox and click on Mail Options (upper right hand corner).
2. Select Filters (bottom left corner).
3. Clickthe Add Filter link on the Filters page.
4. Update the "From header:" rule with the following 2 pieces of information: "contains" and @communityarchitect.com. (This tells Yahoo to identify our...