TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. Intel may terminate this Agreement at any time if you violate its terms. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy the Software or return all copies of the Software to Intel.APPLICABLE LAWS. Claims arising under this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of California, excluding its principles of conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods. You may not export the Software in violation of applicable export laws and regulations. Intel is not obligated under any other agreements unless they are in writing and signed by anauthorized representative of Intel.
GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The Software is provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR52.227-14 and DFAR252.227-7013 et seq. or their successors. Use of the Software by the Government constitutes acknowledg¬ment of Intel's proprietary rights therein. Contractor orManufacturer is Intel Corporation, 2200 Mission College Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95052.
INTEL SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT (Final, Single User)
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE COPYING, INSTALLING OR USING.
Do not use or load this software and any associated materials (collectively, the “Software”) until you have carefully read the following terms and conditions. By loading or using the Software,you agree to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not wish to so agree, do not install or use the Software.
LICENSE. You may copy the Software onto a single computer for your personal, noncommercial use, and you may make one back-up copy of the Software, subject to these conditions:
1. This Software is licensed for use only in conjunction with Intel component products. Use of the Softwarein conjunction with non-Intel component products is not licensed hereunder.
2. You may not copy, modify, rent, sell, distribute or transfer any part of the Software except as provided in this Agreement, and you agree to prevent unauthorized copying of the Software.
3. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
4. You may not sublicense or permit simultaneous use ofthe Software by more than one user.
5. The Software may contain the software or other property of third party suppliers, some of which may be identified in, and licensed in accordance with, any enclosed “license.txt” file or other text or file.
OWNERSHIP OF SOFTWARE AND COPYRIGHTS. Title to all copies of the Software remains with Intel or its suppliers. The Software is copyrighted andprotected by the laws of the United States and other countries, and international treaty provisions. You may not remove any copyright notices from the Software. Intel may make changes to the Software, or to items referenced therein, at any time without notice, but is not obligated to support or update the Software. Except as otherwise expressly provided, Intel grants no express or implied right underIntel patents, copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights. You may transfer the Software only if the recipient agrees to be fully bound by these terms and if you retain no copies of the Software.
LIMITED MEDIA WARRANTY. If the Software has been delivered by Intel on physical media, Intel warrants the media to be free from material physical defects for a period of ninety (90)...