I.USE THE WORDS BELOW TO MAKE SENTENCES IN PPRESENT PROGRESSIVE
1. I/ to read a book. I am reading a book.
2. it/ to rain. It´s raining
3. he/ to repair hisbike. He´s repairing his bike
4. they/ to watch a film. They´re watching a film
5. the cat/ to sleep on the chair. The cat is sleeping on the chair
6. Jane and Emily/ to do their homework. Jane andEmily are doing their homework
7. Bill/ to wait at the bus stop. Bill is waiting at the bus stop
8. we/ to listen to the radio. We´re listening to the radio
9. the children/ to play a game. Thechildren are playing a game
10. Laura/ to walk the dog. Laura is walking the dog
II. CHANGE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES TO NEGATIVE SENTENCES
1. I am watching TV. I´m not watching TV
2. I am talking.I´m not talking
3. They are drawing. They aren´t drawing
4. He is opening the window. He isn´t opening the window
5. Angela is cleaning the bathroom. Angela isn´t cleaning the bathroom
6. We arehelping in the garden. We aren´t helping in the garden
7. You are singing. You aren´t singing
8. It is raining. It isn´t raining
9. She is joking. She isn´t joking
10. I am tidying up my room. I´mnot tidying up my room
III. WRITE QUESTIONS WITH THE WORDS BELOW
1. Peter/ to go/ to the cinema. Is Peter going to the cinema?
2. they/ to play/ a game. Are they playing a game?
3. she/ tolisten/ to the radio. Is she listening to the radio?
4. I/ to dream. Am I to dreaming?
5. they/ to pack/ their bags. Are they packing their bags?
6 .you/ to do / the washing-up. Are you doing thewashing up?
7. we/ to talk/ too fast. Are we talking too fast?
8. they/ to clean/ the windows. Are they cleaning the windows?
9. she/ to watch/ the news. Is she watching the news?
10. you/ topull/ my leg. Are you pulling my leg?
IV. WRITE THE CORRECT FORM OF EACH SENTENCE OR QUESTION IN THE PRESENT CONTINUOUS.
1. He is reading (read) a book at the moment.
2. We are visiting (visit)...