Ø did you pay for these books?
Ø apples are there in the fruit bowl?
Ø times have you been in London?
Ø brothers do you have?
Øsugar do you take in your coffee?
Ø was that t-shirt?
Ø times have you seen that film?
Ø students are there in your class?
Ø water did you want?
Ø childrenwere there at the party?
Ø secrets have you got?
Ø subjects did you fail last year?
Ø hours have you been studying?
Ø flour do we need to make the cake?
Økilometres can you run without stopping?
Ø girls are there in your school?
Exercises on some / any
Principio del formulario
Fillin the correct word (some or any).
1. Sue went to the cinema with of her friends!
2. Jane doesn't have friends.
3. Have you got brothers or sisters?
4. Here is food for the cat.5. I think you should put flowers on the table.
6. Could you check if there are calls on the answering machine?
7. I don't want presents for my birthday.
8. Did they have news foryou?
9. I'm hungry - I'll have sandwiches.
10. There aren't apples left..
How much / how many
Click on the buttons until you find the correct answer
1 We need some tea. ______ do weneed?
2 We need some eggs. ______ do we need?
3 We need some paper. ______ do we need?
4 We need some money. ______do we need?
5 ______ cigarettes do you smoke a day?
6 ______ packets of cigarettes do you have?
7 ______ work haveyou got to do?
8 ______ sleep did you get last night?
9 ______ children have you got?
10 ______ bottles of...