Ejercicio de Comparación de los adjetivos
Rellene el formulario correcto de las palabras entre paréntesis (comparativo o superlativo).
1. My house is (big) [pic]than yours.
2. This flower is (beautiful) [pic]than that one.
3. This is the (interesting) [pic]book I have ever read.
4. Non-smokers usually live (long) [pic]than smokers.
5. Which is the(dangerous) [pic]animal in the world?
6. A holiday by the sea is (good) [pic]than a holiday in the mountains.
7. It is strange but often a coke is (expensive) [pic]than a beer.
8. Who is the (rich) [pic]woman on earth?
9. The weather this summer is even (bad) [pic]than last summer.
10. He was the (clever) [pic]thief of all.
VERBO TO HAVE
Choose the correct PRESENT TENSE form of the verb TO HAVEfor each sentence:
1. My sisters all _________ boyfriends.
2. The teacher ________ a yellow shirt.
3. My brother ________ a great job.
4. Does he ________ a dog?
5. They don't ________ a lot of money.
6. My cousin and his wife ________ three children.
7. Does your friend ________ a sister?has
8. Yes, my friend ________ a sister.
9. My neighbor ________ a mailbox.
10. They ________ time to play with us.
PARTES DEL CUERPO
What's the best word to complete the sentence?
Click on the correct answer.
1.It ________ almost every day inManchester.
2.My best friend ________ to me every week.
3.My mother ________ eggs for breakfast every morning.
4.She ________ in Florida.
5.The bank ________ at four o'clock.
6.My life is so boring -- Ijust ________ TV every night.
7.I ________ in a bank.
8.Jo is so smart that she ________ every exam without even trying.
9.We ________ to Spain every summer.
10.John ________ very hard in class, but I don't think he'llpass the course.
......... is the girl in the blue dress?
......... is the name of the team in red?
......... likes to play pinball at the arcade?
For ......... did Sheila make thesecookies?
......... of the names did you choose for the puppy?
.... completed the assignment?
......... the highest ranking official in the United States?
To ......... did Mark lend his video game?
(a) who(b) who's
......... of the cars is parked in the driveway?
To ......... should the check be made payable?
ADVERVIOS DE FRECUENCIA
Rewrite the complete sentence using the adverb in brackets in its correct position.
Example: I play tennis on Sundays. (often)
Answer:I often play tennis on Sundays.
1) He listens to the radio. (often)
2) They read a book. (sometimes)
3) Pete gets angry. (never)
4) Tom is very friendly. (usually)
5) I take sugar in my coffee. (sometimes)
6) Ramon and Frank are hungry. (often)
7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening. (always)
8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen. (usually)
9) They watch...