GRAMMAR MID-TERM GUIDE
I. - Use red color to underline the nouns on the following sentences:
My cousin has a son who studies English.
1. - Mexico is a big country.
2. - My school is nice andclean, it has many students.
3. - Hector is a good boy; everybody in the neighborhood loves him.
4. – The black dog is bad, but Nicky the white dog is nice.
5. – The flowers are always bluein my garden.
II. - Chose the correct answer for each item.
This room these rooms
1. – This cake ______cakes
2. - ________game those games
3.-________box those boxes
4.-that dish _______dishes
5. –that story _______stories
III. – READING COMPREHENSION
Lion I have you now, Rabbit! I am going to eat you for dinner!
RabbitI am too small. You need a big animal to eat.
Lion Yes. But you are just the right size for a snack.
Rabbit Who are you to go around eating rabbits?
Lion I am king of this forest!Rabbit Look at the lion in the well. He says he is king!
Narrator Lion looks into the well. He sees a lion in the water.
Rabbit Ha! Ha! He thinks his own reflection is another lion!
NarratorLion roars at his own reflection in the water in the well.
Lion You are a fake! I AM KING OF THIS FOREST!
Narrator But a strange voice comes back out of the well.
Rabbit Hee! Hee! It isthis silly king’s own voice. It is an echo.
Read the following statement and answer them.
I have you now! Rabbit! I am going to eat you for dinner!
Q. Who is going to eat therabbit?
A. The lion is going to eat the rabbit.
1. - Who says I am too small. You need a big animal to eat?
2. – Who says...