ARTICLE 715 CCF
DEFINITION OF CONTRACT BY THE CIVIL CODE OF THE STATE OF MEXICO.
It is defined as a voluntary agreement to create ortransfer rights and obligations and is a species within the genus of Conventions.
ELEMENTS OF CONTRACTS.
There are three classes of items I agreements, namely:
ELEMENTS OF EXISTENCE: the absenceof any such contract and fails to retain are:
• Consent: Will express or implied of the parties to conclude a contract
• Object: This must be determined or determinable legally and physicallyELEMENTS OF VALIDITY: it is not invalidated because of missing
• Capacity: to take responsibility for their actions having the capacity to enjoy and exercise capacity.
• Form: will according to law.VICES OF VOLUNTARY:
Dolo: The fraudulent device
Bad Faith: The error concealing one of the parties, once known;
Violence: Uses physical force or threat of losing moral life, honor,freedom, health, property.
Injury: It is causing some damage to the integrity of persons;
TERMS OF CONTRACT
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
While there are different types of contract, thedrafting of most models usually use quite similar to the following:
- Title: This is where you indicate the type of contract (private, public, labor, etc.).
- Body noun: Here is indicated to theparties involved, which may be natural or legal persons, depending on the type of contract.
- Exposure: Findings relationships between facts and relevant background lacking normative value.
-Regulatory body: These are the agreements and treaties of the contract, the regulatory provisions.
- Closing: Closing Form which indicates how to carry out the agreement.
- Annexes: They addresscomplex issues and develop some of the contract, in order to facilitate reading.
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES THROUGH LEGAL PROCESS
Due process is a procedural or substantive legal principle...