Introduction & Project
This company was established in 2010, this company started originally with the project of producing a new instantaneous coffee blend, called SantaRukana Cafe, eventually It managed to be a success in the Ecuadorian market, and now Santa Rukana Café is expanding itself in the country; the project has acquired a loan in order to buy properties,machinery and equipment to produce the perfect coffee blend in Ecuador. The interesting part of the project is that it uses Ecuadorian-soil coffee and Ecuadorian based flavors, such as nuts, caramel,vanilla, chocolate and buttery for a start.
Our mission is to provide the consumer the best coffee in aroma, taste and quality, let the consumer enjoy a moment of pleasure by drinkingSanta Rukana Café.
Our vision is to provide Latin America with a recognized, quality-of-taste blend of Ecuadorian Coffee.
Company Actual Analysis:
- Coffeeproduction (the company owns acres of coffee plantation)
- Sales negotiation
The Functional areas and Business processes:
- Sales Departing
- Coffee Production Control Department
- Human Resources
- Finance and Logistics Department
- Negotiation Rounds- Market Study
- Bank Partnership
Redefine the company value chain using E-business:
- Acre management (coffee plantation),
- Coffee grain selection(quality management)
- Coffee processing (toast & blend)
- Acre supervision
- Personal Training
- Flavor Acquisition
- Supplier’s Negotiation (price & quantity)
E – Commerce
“SANTA RUKANA COFFEE”
Teacher: Marcos Vidal...