WILL - FUTURE OR GOING TO - FUTURE - EXERCISE
1) Philip will be 15 nest wednesday. (to be)
2) They going to get a new computer. (toget)
3) I think, my mother will like this CD. (to like)
4) Paul´s sisiter going to have a baby. ( to have)
5) They will arrive at about 4 inthe afternoon. (to arrive)
6) Just a moment. I will help you with the bags. (to help)
7) In 2020 people will buy more hybrid cars. (to buy)8) Marvin going to throw a party next week. (to throw)
9) We going to fly to venice in june. (to fly)
10) Look at the clouds! It going torain soon. (to rain)
PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE - PRESENT PERFECT PROGRESSIVE
1) I (play) have played football for five years.
2) My team(win/only) has won two matches so far.
3) The others (be/always) have been better.
4) Are we not thereyet? We (walk) have walked for hours.
5) Butwe (cover/only) have covered an area of five miles so far.
6) I (finish/just) have finishing my homework.
7) I (work) have worked on this essaysince two o´clock.
8) jane (go out) has gone out with Bob for seven years.
9) Martin (date) has dated three girls this week.
10) How long (wait/you)has waiting for us?
11) I (play/not) have played the computer for half an hour, only for about 5 minutes.
12) Bob (drive/not) has driven a car foreight years.
13) Carla (go/not) has gone on holiday for three years.
14) We (run/not) have run for 40 minutes yet - there are still 10 minutes left.