Alejandro J. Reillo Gonzalez 845-06-6630
1) Confirm: to establish the truth, accuracy, validity, or genuineness of; corroborate; verify.
I have to contact the agency to confirm the trip.
2) Efficient: performing or functioning in the best possible manner with the least waste of time and effort.
Wehave to be more efficient on the next assignment.
3) Tourist information center: Place in which people go to get information about a specific location.
Julio is going to look for a touristinformation center to get some brochures and maps.
4) A written record: is where all the transactions were recorded on the record book.
I need to find a number on the written record book.
5)Leave a message: to leave a specific message on a subject.
When you see Pedro tell him to leave a message for me on the office.
6)Phone card: A card with an amount of minutes to be made onphone calls.
I need to buy a phone car for my sister.
7)Receiver: a person or thing that receives
Give a receipt to the receiver of the company.
8) Repair: to restoreto a good or sound condition after decay or damage.
I have to repair the motor on my honda civic.
9) Replace: to assume the former role, position, or function of.
We have to replace the Coronel.
10) Sort something out: making an agreement for a meanings end.
Sando and me have something to sort out.
11) Vehicle registration number: An specificnumber that every car must have to identify it.
The cop needs the vehicle registration number of my civic.
12) Expiration date: Day in which any particular item expire, a coming to an endof a contract period.
We need to be assure when is the expiration date on all the products.
13) Relevant: Having a bearing on or connection with the subject at issue; having crucial...