2. Tell me something important about you
3. How you see yourself in ten years?
4. What do youthink about the violence in the World?
5. Which date is the most important in your country? And tell me why?
1. My name is jeremy . I workin a call center for a company
2. I go to school and I am studying to become a civil engineer
3. In ten years, i see myself married and witha family. I will have 3-4 kids by then, maybe more. I will be graduated from college and have a job as a civil engineer. I hope to have a good houseand to be living happy.
4. I think the violence in the world is terrible. There is a lot of it and it is unnecessary. I think it is sad that theworld has to go to so much war and fighting. I do support freedom and protecting my country though, and if war is the only way to do it, then I amok with that. But I think that it should be quick so that there doesn't have to be so much death and sorrow and misery in the world.
5. I thinkthe most important date depends on your point of view. The 4th of July is a very important day in the United States. It is when we celebrate theindependence of our great nation. Every year we honor those who gave their lives to give us the freedom that we enjoy today. We honor our founding fatherswho worked so hard to help get us our independence from Great Britain. It is a heroic day and I am grateful to be an American, especially on that day.