* When was the last time you went to the beach? Where did you go?
* What do people do at the beach?
* Can you swim? When did you learn to swim? Who taught you to swim?
* Haveyou ever been night-swimming?
* Are there any problems with jellyfish, sharks or stonefish at your local beach?
* Have you ever played sports on the beach? Which sports? How are theydifferent from non-beach versions of the sport?
* Have you ever collected seashells?
* Can you describe a shell that you have collected?
* What did you do with the shells that youcollected?
* What sort of animals live at the beach?
* Have you ever been fishing on the beach?
* What did you catch?
* What did you use as bait?
* What is the "tide"?
*Why is there a tide?
* What is a "rip tide"?
* Have you ever been on a sail boat or a row boat?
* Have you ever used a surf board or body board?
* Do you like to sunbake?
*Do you think sunblock is important?
* Have you ever been to a famous beach?
* What do you wear to the beach?
* How do you keep your wallet safe while you are swimming?
* Is erosiona problem at your local beach?
* Is pollution a problem at your local beach?
* Should people be able to own a beach or part of a beach?
* Why is beachfront land so expensive? Why do somany people want to live there?
* Do you prefer a calm sea or do you prefer big waves?
* Should dogs be allowed on the beach?
* Should dogs have to wear leashes at the beach?
*Should cars be allowed on the beach?
* What do you think of people who swim in the nude?
* Is there a nude beach near where you live?
* Have you ever gone to a nude beach?
* What doyou think of topless swimming?
ADVERBS OF FREQUENCY - ADVERBIOS DE FRECUENCIA
Se utilizan para indicar con qué frecuencia se realiza la acción indicada por el verbo.
Adverbs of Frequency |...