Read carefully each one of the instructions and answer what you asked. Good Luck!
In the following sentences, fill in the gaps with one of the followingdeterminers: something/anything - somebody/anybody - somewhere/anywhere
1) She said____________________ but I didn't understand anything. (something)
2) Has __________________ found my blue pencil? No, I'msorry. (anybody)
3) Would _________________help me, please? Yes, I can help you. (somebody)
4) Have you got__________________ to eat? No, I haven't. (anything)
5) Tom, can you give me_______________ to drink, please? (something)
6) Is there _________________ in the house? No, it's deserted.(anybody)
7) Do you know _____________________ about London transport? No, I don't.(anything)
8)What's wrong? "There's ____________________ in my eye." (something)
9) Would you like ___________________ to drink? Yes, please. (something)
10) _____________________ has broken the window. I don't knowwho. (somebody)
11) He didn't say__________________ (anything)
12) I'm looking for my keys. Has _______________ seen them? No, I'm sorry.(anybody)
13) Teach me __________________ exciting.(something)
14) I didn't eat ___________________ because I wasn't hungry. (anything)
15) Dad, can we go _________________ on Sunday? Yes, what about going to the zoo? (somewhere)
Write positivesentences in going to future.
1. I / work
2. you / dance
3. it / rain
4. they / ask
5. he / stays
6. we / speak
7. I / give
8. she / try9. they / help
10.-he / push
Write the last sentences in negative form.
Read the text and answer thequestions.
Two sisters and the cat
Mrs Wilson and Mrs Smith are sisters. Mrs Wilson lives in a house in Duncan and Mrs Smith lives in a condominium in Victoria. One day Mrs Wilson visited her sister....