I. Look at the photo; they are the Smith family, complete with the correct word (.20)
daughter * mother * son *father * wife * husband
1. Johnny is Martha’s __________________________
2. Wendy is Stan´s _______________________________
3. Stan is Martha’s ____________________________4. Martha is Wendy´s ____________________________
Stan, Wendy, Johnny, Martha
II. Complete the sentences, Choose the correct answer. (.20)
5. John is Marie’s son. Marieis _________ mother
a) his c ) my
6. The furniture is in my ____________ house.
a) grandmother’s c) her
III. Look at each picture. Choose thecorrect adjective. (.20)
7. The children are handsome / pretty.
8. She is short / old.
IV. Look at the picture and circle the correct adjective. (.20)
a)stressing c) busy
9. The beach is so _____________. b) relaxing d) cold
10. The roosters are ____________ in the morning.
a) noisy c) funny
b) quiet d) warm
V.Circle the correct preposition. (.20)
11. Conversation A
A: Where is the museum?
B: The museum is between / on Grand Street. It’s next to the newsstand.
12. Conversation B
A:Excuse me. Where is the train station?
B: The train station? It’s across / behind the street from the newsstand.
A: Great, thanks.
VI. Look at the picture and write the correct letter inthe (.20)
( ) 13. The telephone is ____ to the stairs.
a) between b) in back of c) next to
( ) 14. The rug is ____ the stairs.
a) in b) on c) in front of
( ) 15.The plant is ____ the stairs.
a) behind b) under c) over
( ) 16. The telephone is ____ the table.
a) in b) on c) next to
VII. Read each conversation. Then complete each...