List number ________Grade _______________Date____________
I. - . Answer the questions:
1. What´s your name? ____________________________
2. Where do you live? ____________________________
3. How old are you? _____________________________
4. Have you got any brothers or sisters?__________________________
5. What are you hobbies? _______________________________
II. INSTRUCTIONS. Circle the correct option.
6. - She was // were at home when I called her.
7. - My father was // were angry when I didn’t come on time
8. - What was // were our first job?
9. - You break // broke this laptop.
10. - Maria eat // ate “tacos” yesterday.
11. - Alice andRodrigo dance // danced at the disco last night.
III. INSTRUCTIONS. Put the verbs in these sentences in Simple Past
12. - Paula __________________ (not // arrive) to my birthday party.
13. - His wife _________________ (cook) a delicious dinner last night.
14. - Your Dad __________________ (not play) soccer yesterday.
15. - I ___________ (take) my car to the mechanic, becauseit _________________ (not // work).
IV. INSTRUCTIONS. READ THIS E-MAIL AND CHOOSE CORRECT ANSWERS.
Last weekend was great. Lorena invited me to her party.
Her Mom cooked and everything was delicious.
Lorena also booked a very good band and they played jazz all night.
I enjoyed dancing and talking with all my friends a lot.
I expected you too come too, but you didn’t show up.Are you all right? Hope to see you soon. Erika.
16. - Did Lorena invite Erika to the party? Yes, She did /No, She didn’t.
17. - Did Erika invite Lorena to the party? Yes, She did / No, She didn’t.
18. - Did Erika’s mom cook for the party? Yes, She did / No, She didn’t.
19. - Did Lorena’s Mom cook for the party? Yes, She did / No, Shedidn’t.
20. - Did Lorena book the band? Yes, She did / No, She didn’t.
21. - Did Erika enjoy singing? Yes, She did / No, She didn’t.
22. - Did Erika enjoy dancing? Yes, She did / No, She didn’t.
23. - Did Chris come to the party? Yes, She did / No, She didn’t.
V. COMPLETE THE DIALOGUE CHOOSING THE CORRECTOPTION
24. Excuse me. Do you ____________________?
Yes, please ____________________ to the Metropolitan museum.
a) Have a nice day *** thank you *** You’re welcome
b) speak English *** Can I help you *** How can I get
c) How can I get *** Can I help you *** speak English
d) Thank you *** Can I help you *** How can I get
25. I’d like to ____________________ a vacation at the beach.
What’s the ____________________ like in Cancun
this time of year?
It’s almost always ____________________ in Cancun that nice.
a) Sunny: book: weather
b) Book: weather: sunny
c) Weather: book: sunny
d) Book: welcome: sunny...
VI. MATCH THE ADETIVES WITHTHE OPPOSITE
VII. READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERLINE THE CONVERTATION CORRECT ANSWER.
VACATION PLANSGERARDO: Hey, Roberto. What are you doing for vacation?
ROBERTO: I´m doing a lot of things. First, I´m going on a short camp trip. Then I´m taking some R&R at the beach. My parents are renting a house there. What about you? Are you doing anything cool?
GERARDO: Daniel and I are biking across the state. Do you want to come?
ROBERTO: That´s sounds like fun. Just the three of us?...