PRODUCT: PYMA COTTON T-SHIRT
MARKET: CITY, BRAZIL
MEMBERS: Lopez Mazzeti Miguel Angel
Palacios Lopez David
Ríos Vela Luis Fernando
Yactayo Gil María del Carmen
TEACHER: Ms. Betty Alvarez
2011INFORMATION FOR THE IMPORTER
I COMPANY PROFILE
1 Set UP an Export Company:
TEXTI PIMA S.A.
ADDRESS Calle Valle 238 Int. 101 Urb. Salamanca ATE, Lima, Peru
TELEPHONE (511) 6585756 – (511) 985144092
1 Company activities:2.4 Describe the kind of company and history of the business
The company has been committed to export Pyma cotton t-shirt from U.S.A. since 2008
The company is constituted as a Joint-stock company. The management consists of 4 partners, with a General's meeting of Partners, at the expense of one of the partners who represents to the company, a tributary, and different legal represents.2.5 Objectives
In3 years’ time, be one of the most important export companies of t shirts in Peru
In 5 years’ time, increase the profitability in 130% than in 2011.
We are an exporter Peruvian company of cotton t-shirt to Brazil to attended the dissatisfied demand of these country.
We be one of the most important cotton exporter Peruvian companies.
2.5Describe the commercial activities
The commercialization involves activities as wholesale and retail dealing, advertising, tests of sales, and information of market, transport, storage and financing, between others.
2.6 Organization chart and description of the positions
* GENERAL MANAGER
* To glide: It includes to define goals, to establish strategies and todevelop plans to coordinate activities.
* To organize: To determine that activities must realize, with whom one tells him to realize them, since the activities are going to be grouped, who is going to inform whom and that decisions have to think.
* To direct: It includes to motivate employees, to direct others, the channels of communication, select more workforce and to solveconflicts.
* To control: Follow-up of the activities to insure that they are fulfilled since they are glided and to correct any significant diversion.
* LOGISTIC MANAGER
* To support the continuity of the supply.
* To pay but reasonably low prices for the products of suitable quality.
* To support economic stock compatible with the safety and without prejudices for the company.* To avoid deteriorations, duplicities, wastes, etc; looking for suitable quality.
* To look for sources of supplies, alternative and to locate new products and materials.
* To support low costs in the department, without damaging the action.
* MARKETING MANAGER
* To design, to plan to elaborate and to restore the marketing plans of the company.
* To coordinate andto control the launch of advertising campaigns and of promotion.
* To direct and to supervise the studies on coverages, quotas and distribution.
* To give support to the area of sales as for strategies, policies, channels, advertising, merchandising...
* To do commercial investigations of the existing or new products, realizing the study of the weaknesses, threats, strengths andopportunities of the same ones on the market.
* FINANCE MANAGER
* The efficient assignment of funds inside the organization.
* The fund raising in as favorable as possible terms.
The functions are to maximize the capital of the shareholders. It forms a part of the first function, the determination of the total amount of funds that the organization uses. The finance manager...