What is a "gate number"?
* A gate number is a label that tells you which airport gate to go to to board your plane.
* The gate number is on your plane ticket
What isan airport concourse?
* An airport concourse is a walkway for travelers.
* Once travelers find the correct gate, they follow the signs in the concourse.
How do you knowif your flight is cancelled?
* Flight schedules and cancellations are posted on bulletins in the airport.
* Be sure to check the schedules.
* Some flights are on timeand others are late.
What is a boarding pass?
* A boarding pass is a paper that has information about your flight.
* This boarding pass is for Gate 22 and Seat 5B.
Whatis the check-in area?
* The check-in area is where travelers check-in their luggage.
* They also let the workers know that they are there.
What is this area?
* Thisis the waiting area.
* It is where travelers wait until they are called to board the plane.
Why is the luggage on the cart?
* The luggage is going to be put on theplane.
What is this area of the plane called?
* It is the cockpit.
* The pilot and co-pilot work in the cockpit.
* There are many instrument gauges in the cockpit.